Leadmark is able to model CPG brands at any response level
The CPG industry is extremely competitive, and it’s harder than ever to perform the marketing investment and grow sales. We identify areas to strengthen and help brands put a plan into action that leads to higher sales. Leadmark is able to model CPG brands at any response level, including brand, product, or promoted product group and at any geographic level in order to appropriately tackle the challenges CPG marketers face.
- What is the optimal marketing budget and mix of activities to sales and profit by market and by channel?
- What is the specific ROI of marketing investments and campaigns?
- What are the effects and/or synergies between traditional and digital media?
- What are the roles of digital and social media?
- How can I target consumer segments with the right media? Everyday price? Promotional tactics?
- How can I identify price gaps and thresholds?
- How are recent consumer attitudes impacting my marketing and pricing strategies? How can I get the most recent insights into consumer attitudes and loyalties embedded into my analytics?
- What is the best balance between long term and short term activities, such brand building advertising, customer loyalty programs and promotions?
- What is the impact of in-store activities?
- How can I link predictive analytics to my everyday business processes to get more value from them?
- How can companies manage marketing performance on a continuous, forward-looking basis?
- What is the ROI opportunity for operational improvements such as pricing, assortment and distribution?
- How will environmental, competitive and economic factors impact sales?